Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome here at IDEYL. Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our community. The following guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article.
Which categories do we accept?
- Self Development
- Marketing & Sales
- Skills Development
- Jobs & Internship
- Personality Development
- Education and self-directed learning
- Personal Productivity
Now that you got an idea of the kind of content we are looking for, let’s take a moment to go over the proper way of sending us your article.
We seek only the highest quality content. It is not our responsibility to edit your article for you. Before you send your article over, have a friend or colleague edit it. We expect content that is ready to be published right away.
- Poorly written articles will be rejected. We won’t bother emailing you back.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site. Take a moment to visit our homepage and read an article for yourself.
- The article must be at least 1,000+ words. We’re not interested in articles that were half-assed or slapped together in a few minutes.
You can attach an image for your article to make it look more beautiful.
The image should be proper and well-sized.
The price for submitting an article on IDEYL is 30$ (1 nofollow backink is allowed)
If you want to add a dofollow backlink then the price is 50$.
If you are agreed with these terms and conditions written above then you can mail us the article in document form.
If you have a finished article that is ready to be published on Inspirationfeed, please send us .ZIP file containing your article, images, and a short bio. If your article is accepted and you will have completed the payment, we will notify you when it will go live.
Send your article to mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your submission must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- Your submission must be edited prior to publishing.
- Your article must credit all the sources.
- Not all submissions will be accepted.
- The subject line should be ‘GUEST POST SUBMISSION‘
We hope this post is helpful to you.